Here is exciting news for Samsung Smart TV users, now they can easily get Crunchyroll on Samsung TV and watch their favorite anime series.
Owning a smart TV is like owning a whole entertainment system, as you can stream movies and listen to music through different applications. Nowadays, Crunchyroll has become quite popular among anime lovers, but the question is how you can get Crunchyroll on a Samsung Smart TV.
Don’t worry; we know some secret ways that you can use to watch your favorite anime on Samsung TV. The given methods are similar to streaming Crunchyroll on Vizio TV. You must learn how to close apps on Samsung TV to improve its performance.
The only way to get Crunchyroll on Samsung Smart TV is to use Chromecast, Airplay, Amazon Firestick, and Samsung smartphone and mirror its screen to your television.
Table of Contents
How to Get Crunchyroll on Samsung TV 
Below we are going to share four different methods that are going to enable you to watch Crunchyroll on your Samsung TV. Let us know if you face any issues while following the given guides.
Cast Crunchyroll To Samsung TV Using Chromecast
With Google Chromecast, you can cast almost anything from your phone to your Samsung Smart TV. For this method, you’ll need a stable internet connection so that the Chromecast device can be connected to your phone. Here’s what you need to do next:
- Switch On your Samsung Smart TV and connect the Google Chromecast device to your TV using the HDMI port.
- Ensure that the Google Chromecast device and your smartphone have the same wifi connection.
- Now download the Crunchyroll app on your phone.
- Launch the Crunchyroll app and log in to your free or premium account.
- Now, you need to tap on the “Cast icon” present at the top of the screen and play any video you want on the app.
- You’ll see different devices that are connected to the same wifi, select the Chromecast device and allow it to pair with your phone.
- After that, in a few seconds, whatever series or film you played on your phone will start playing on your Samsung Smart TV.
By following the same guide you can also stream Disney+ on Samsung non-smart TV.
Cast Crunchyroll To Samsung Smart TV Using Airplay
Samsung Smart TVs come with AirPlay support, so if you are an iPhone or iPad user, you can use that option to cast Crunchyroll onto your Samsung TV. Here’s how you can do it:
- Connect both your IOS and Samsung Smart TV to the same Wifi connection.
- On your TV, enter “Settings,” and from there, select and enter the “General” option.
- Now, click on the “Apple AirPlay Settings” and turn on the “AirPlay” option.
- Now, you need to launch the Crunchyroll app on your iOS device.
- Log in to your Crunchyroll account.
- Now select your favorite anime movie/series and press the “AirPlay” icon. Your iOS device’s screen will start mirroring your smart TV.
Cast Crunchyroll To Samsung Smart TV Using Samsung Smartphone
If you have a Samsung Galaxy smartphone, it’s even easier to cast Crunchyroll on Smart TV. Samsung devices have the “Smart View” option, and Samsung Smart TVs support smart views. Below are the steps you need to follow:
- Switch On your Samsung Smart TV.
- Now, grab your Samsung Galaxy smartphone and swipe down to see the quick panel.
- In the quick panel, you’ll see the “Smart View” option, tap on it.
- Once you tap the option, it’ll scan compatible devices; once your Samsung Smart Tv shows up in the available devices, tap on it.
- Now, lastly, you need to allow the devices to pair, and that’s it.
- Your Samsung phone screen will start mirroring on your Samsung Smart TV. Now you can launch the Crunchyroll app on your phone and watch your favorite anime series or film on your Samsung Smart TV.
Download Crunchyroll On Samsung Smart TV Using Firestick
If you get the Amazon Firestick, you can get the Crunchyroll app on your Samsung Smart TV. If you have a Firestick, here’s how you can get Crunchyroll on Samsung Smart TV:
- Get the Amazon Firestick and plug it into your Samsung Smart TV’s HDMI port.
- Ensure that your TV has a good internet connection.
- Now you need to enter the “Firestick Homescreen” on your TV.
- At the top left corner of the screen, you’ll see the search option. Click on it and search for the “Crunchyroll app” by punching in the app name using the on-screen keyboard.
- After that, you’ll see the search results, select Crunchyroll, and click on the “Download” option.
- Once Crunchyroll is installed, you can launch it from “My Apps & Games.”
- Now, you can log in and watch Crunchyroll on your Samsung Smart TV.
Get Crunchyroll On Samsung Smart TV Using Plex App
Here’s another simple method to get Crunchyroll on your Samsung TV. So, if you can’t find Crunchyroll on Samsung TV, download the Plex App instead. Once you have downloaded the Plex App, sign in and simply add Crunchyroll Channel to the app. Plex is a free service, and you can add other channels to it as well.
Is Crunchyroll free with Amazon Prime?
If you are an Amazon Prime subscriber, here’s some good news for you. For Amazon Prime subscribers, Crunchyroll offers a free trial for thirty days. In order to claim this offer, you’ll need to link your Amazon Prime account with your (free) Twitch account. After that, you can claim the 30 days free trial from the Twitch loot case.
How much does a Crunchyroll subscription cost?
Crunchyroll can be used for free; however, you’ll have to bear with the ads in this version. For an ad-free experience, you can get a monthly or yearly subscription and become a premium member. One month’s Crunchyroll subscription will cost 9.99 dollars, while a twelve-month subscription costs 79.99 dollars. If you will keep using Crunchyroll, then a yearly subscription is better as it reduces the cost by 3 dollars per month.
Why is Crunchyroll not on Samsung TV?
Crunchyroll no longer supports Samsung TVs which is the reason Crunchyroll is not working on Samsung Smart TVs.
It’s sad that Samsung Smart TV doesn’t allow us to download our favorite streaming service directly. However, we can always find a way to enjoy our favorite anime shows and movies on the TV. You can select any of the above-mentioned methods and use it to watch Crunchyroll on Samsung Smart TV. We hope that we’ll soon get the option to download the app on Samsung Smart TV because that would be very convenient.