A reset button is usually located at the back of the TV. But where is the reset button on Insignia TV? Does it have this button or not? Let’s find.
With time, you may face different issues while using your Insignia TV, like a screen stuck, black screen, apps crashing, etc. There are many ways you can use to solve these problems. However, sometimes troubleshooting Insignia TV can only be done by performing a factory reset.
This option is also known as hard or factory reset. It restores your TV to its default settings, and you have to personalize it again after resetting. The process of resetting Insignia TV is quite straightforward with a remote control. However, it becomes challenging when the screen is frozen and you have to reset your TV without remote.
Where Is The Reset Button On My Insignia TV?
There is no specific reset button on an Insignia smart TV. However, you can use the power button in a particular manner to reset your TV. You can find the power button on Insignia TV usually under the front panel. It can be under the logo or in the bottom right/left corner of the TV.
Manually Reset Insignia TV Without Remote
Now, let’s move on to the method of resetting Insignia TV manually by using the buttons on the TV panel. Follow the step-by-step guidelines mentioned below to reset your Insignia TV without using a remote control.
- Unplug your TV from the main power source.
- Press and hold the power button at the bottom of your Insignia TV and plug the switch back in while pressing the button
- Release the button once the TV is powered On
- Wait a while until the Control menu appears on the screen.
- Press the power button twice to select ‘Factory Reset/Wipe Data’.
- Press and hold the power button again until the line turns green
- As soon as the yellow line turns green, let go of the power button.
- A confirmation screen will appear with the message ‘Wipe all user data?’, press the power button once to select ‘Yes’
- Once again, press and hold the power button until the yellow line turns green.
- After a while, a ‘Data Wipe Complete’ message will appear on the bottom of the screen.
- On the same screen, you can see the yellow line on the ‘Reboot System Now’ option. Press and hold the power button and keep it pressed until the line turns green, and then let go of the button
- It will take 1 – 2 minutes to complete the factory reset process, and then your TV will restart. Your Insignia TV is reset and returned to the default settings.
Where Is The Reset Button On Insignia Fire TV?
The process to reset Fire TV Insignia is the same as we have already mentioned above. There is no reset button on the Insignia Fire TV, but you can use the manual power button present at the bottom of the TV panel to reset the TV without a remote.
Where Is The Reset Button On Insignia Roku TV?
If you want to reset the Roku TV by Insignia, you need to use the power button in the specific manner mentioned earlier. Unlike other Roku TVs that have a recessed pinhole button at their back, the power button is used as a reset button in an Insignia Roku TV.
How Do I Force My Insignia TV To Reset?
If, for some reason, your TV remote is not working or your Insignia TV is not accepting commands from the remote, you can force the TV to factory reset by pressing the power button located at the bottom of the TV.
A short one-time press is used to select the option, whereas keep the button pressed to complete the command. You get to know that the process is completed when the yellow highlighted line on the option turns yellow. For complete guidelines, follow the steps stated above.
How Do I Reset My Insignia TV That Won’t Turn On?
If your Insignia TV is not turning On and you cannot use your TV remote to reset it, unplug your TV and re-plug it while keeping the power button pressed. Your TV will turn On, showing a control menu on the screen.
Follow the on-screen instructions. Select the option by pressing the power button once, and to complete the process, keep the power button pressed. In the end, the TV will restart and show an set up screen. Now, you can use your remote to personalize the settings according to your preferences.
You may also like to check:
- Where Is Reset Button On Roku Remote
- How To Download Apollo Group TV On Firestick
- Fire TV Black Screen With Sound
Temporary glitches and bugs can easily be removed with a soft reset or power cycle. However, some problems can only be solved when you clear the whole saved data from your Insignia TV. As Insignia doesn’t designate a separate reset button for this purpose, it becomes difficult for a not-so-tech-savvy person to reset the TV. I hope the procedure we have mentioned above was easy to understand and apply. For further queries, you can comment in the section below!
- Roku Asking For Pin To Add Channel [Here’s An Easy Way Out] - November 28, 2023
- How To Turn Off Voice On Vizio TV  - November 24, 2023
- How To Reset Toshiba TV With & Without Remote  - November 24, 2023