Does Hisense smart TV have a black screen? Or is the TV not responding to the remote? Reset Hisense TV without remote and fix all such issues in less than a minute.
Resetting your Hisense smart TV is one of the quickest methods to troubleshoot all problems. If you are here, we understand that you want to restore your Hisense smart TV to factory settings, but the remote is not working. It is not a big deal!
If the Hisense TV remote is not working, you can still factory reset it using a reset button at the back of the TV. If the TV has no reset button, you can use the buttons panel on the side of the TV. This is what we did to hard reset our Hisense TV when it was having some issues.
Table of Contents
How To Reset Hisense TV Without Remote In 30 Seconds 
If you don’t have the remote of your Hisense TV or the TV isn’t showing anything on the screen, you can perform a factory reset without using the remote. Here’s what you need to do:
Warning: You will lose all your customized settings, downloaded data, and stored passwords after resetting.
- Take a toothpick or a pen.
- Switch ON your Hisense TV.
- Tilt it a bit and locate the “RESET” button at the back of the TV. The button is located at the back with a “RESET” text.
- Press and hold the “RESET” button with a toothpick or a pen and wait until your TV turns OFF and switches back ON again.
- Release the button when the TV turns ON.
- The reset process will start, and during this, the device will reboot automatically, so there is nothing to worry about.
- Once the reset process is completed, you need to set up Hisense TV from scratch.
This method will work on Hisense Roku TV and new smart TV models. For older variants, follow the below-given guide.
Factory Reset Hisense TV Having No Reset Button
The above method won’t work if your Hisense TV doesn’t have a reset button. Follow these steps to factory restore your smart TV:
- Press the Menu button on the side panel of the TV.
- Navigate using the VOL+ and VOL- keys and open the Support option.
- Navigate downward and choose the Self Diagnosis option.
- You will see a Reset option. Select it.
- It will ask you to enter a security pin. By default, the pin is ‘0000’.
- Now, sit tight; the resetting process will begin. It will take 2-3 minutes, and your TV will be restored to its original factory state.
Resetting Using Hisense Remote App
You can also use a Hisense RemoteNOW app for Android and iOS to reset your TV. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Download and install the Hisense digital remote app on your smartphone: Android App – – – iOS App
- Choose Hisense TV in the app and pair the app with your TV.
- Tap the control button icon located at the screen’s bottom-left corner.
- Now, using the remote open your Hisense TV settings
- Go to the Reset option, and reset your device.
Does Hisense TV have a reset button?
Not every Hisense TV model has a reset button. Models released after 2020 has a reset button. If your TV has a reset button, you will find a small hole at the back of your TV, written Reset next to it.
How do I manually reset my Hisense TV?
To reset your Hisense TV manually, take a toothpick or a paper pin and insert it in the small reset button hole at the back of your TV. Hold the button and wait until your TV reboot. This method is very useful when your TV has a red blinking light, a black screen, or not responding to the remote.
How to turn on Hisense Smart TV without a remote?
You can use a manual button to turn ON Hisense smart TV without a remote. Press and release the button to switch ON your television.
Where is the Power button on Hisense Smart TV?
In newer models, the Power button is located underneath the Hisense logo on the front of the screen. If you are using an older Hisense TV model, you will find the Power button on the left side of the screen.
Hope with our step-by-step guide, you will be able to easily reset Hisense TV without remote. We have shared three different methods. You can follow any of them as per your TV model. The benefit of resetting the Hisense smart TV is it fixes all the bugs and glitches your TV is going through and boosts your TV’s performance. Do give it a try and share your experience in the comments section.