We have compiled a complete guide to reset Skullcandy wireless earbuds. Resetting is the ultimate solution to fix earbud issues.
Whenever you have pairing or charging issues with your Skullcandy earbuds, or one earbud is working while the other is unresponsive, a quick reset can be a problem-solver in such situations.
When you try to reset your earbud, it automatically unpairs the device. However, (to be safe), we recommend you unpair your Skullcandy earbud before resetting it.
You may find several models of Skullcandy earbuds in the market. The method of resetting Skullcandy earbuds varies in some models. We have shared resetting methods for all the popular methods available in the market.
Table of Contents
How To Reset Skullcandy Wireless Earbuds [All Models] 2023
We have mentioned below the ways of resetting each model. Scroll and find your respective Skullcandy earbud.
Soft Reset Skullcandy Earbuds
To soft reset your Skullcandy earbuds, all you have to do is press and hold the power button for 10 seconds. This will automatically power cycle On and Off your earbuds. But before doing so, ensure the earbuds are unpaired from all the devices.
How To Reset Skullcandy Indy Wireless Earbuds
Follow the step-by-step guide to reset your Indy earbuds and fix pairing and connectivity issues.
- First of all, place your earbuds in the charging case.
- Unpair your Indy wireless earbuds from your device’s list.
- Turn Off the Bluetooth of your device (computer or smartphone).
- Remove the right earbud from the case, and it will power On automatically.
Note: This earbud is in a non-connected state.
- Politely tap the center of the earbud four times.
- The earbud will automatically turn Off and reset.
- When the light on the earbud turns red, the process is completed. If the light does not turn red, tap the earbud again 4 times. Repeat this process until the light turns red.
- Place the right earbud back in the case and bring out the left earbud.
- Repeat the same process: Power ON ->, tap 4 times -> and ensure the light turns red.
- Remove both earbuds from the charging case. They will automatically power On and pair with each other. You will hear a beep, confirming that both earbuds have been paired.
- Now you can turn your device’s Bluetooth ON and pair the Indy wireless earbuds.
How To Reset Skullcandy Dime Earbuds
Before resetting your Dime earbuds, ensure to unpair and forget the earbuds from the device’s list.
- Remove both earbuds from the charging case and let them turn On.
- Press the button twice on either of the earbuds and then hold the button for 2 seconds.
- This will reset your earbuds.
- You will hear the voice ‘Pairing’, and at the same time, you can see a red/blue light flashing on the left earbud, showing that the earbuds are ready to pair.
How To Reset Skullcandy Push Wireless Earbuds
- Firstly, unpair and forget the Skullcandy Push wireless earbuds.
- Take the earbuds out of the case. Press and hold the power buttons on both earbuds for 6 seconds. The earbuds are powered Off.
- Now press and hold the power button on both Push wireless earbuds for 10 seconds.
- Your earbuds are power cycled and restored to factory settings.
- Place both earbuds in the case to see if the red LED light turns On. Now bring the buds out, and they are ready to be paired.
How To Reset Skullcandy JIB+ Wireless Earbuds
- Like all wireless earbuds, unpair JIB+ from the device’s list before restoring Skullcandy earbuds to default settings.
- After unpairing, turn On the earbuds.
- Press the ‘+’ and ‘–’ buttons on the earbuds simultaneously.
- The LED light will turn blue. Now you’ll hear 2 beeps.
- Turn Off your earbuds.
- Your JIB+ wireless earbuds are restored to default settings.
- Turn them On and pair them with your device.
How To Reset Skullcandy Sesh Evo Wireless Earbuds
- Unpair and manually turn Off your Sesh wireless earbuds.
- Once turned Off, press and hold the power button of each earbud for 10 seconds.
- Your earbuds have been factory reset.
How To Resync Skullcandy Earbuds After Resetting
Mostly Skullcandy earbuds enter the pairing mode automatically after being reset. Sometimes you need to resync the earbuds manually. To manually resync after resetting Skullcandy wireless earbuds, you need to:
- Turn On the Bluetooth on your device.
- In the available list, select your Skullcandy earbuds.
- Click on ‘Pair’, and your buds are connected to the device.
Resetting is an easy and quick method to troubleshoot Skullcandy wireless earbuds. Whether facing connectivity issues, sound not coming, synchronization problems, or pairing difficulty, resetting is a one-for-all solution. Similarly, unpairing and pairing Skullcandy earbuds is very easy. We have mentioned methods to unpair, reset, and re-pair various models of Skullcandy wireless earbuds. If this article was helpful or you need information about some other model, comment below. We will provide you with the best possible solution.