There are times when the screen of your Hisense TV gets stuck on the logo. Solving this issue becomes challenging as the TV stops responding to the remote controller commands.
In such a situation, a soft or factory reset can easily solve this issue. However, other methods can bring your TV out of this trouble without wiping off the data.
Many reasons can cause your Hisense TV to get stuck on the logo. We have mentioned some common reasons and proven ways to troubleshoot Hisense TV.
Table of Contents
Hisense TV Stuck On Logo [How To Fix Instantly]
Following are the methods to fix your Hisense TV freezing on the logo screen.
Power Cycle The TV
You can smoothly run your Hisense TV stuck on the welcome screen by performing a soft reset or power cycle.
Power cycling refreshes the TV’s software and removes all the minor glitches from the system. Follow these steps to power cycle your Hisense TV:
- Turn OFF your TV.
- Unplug it from the wall power socket.
- Unplug all other cables attached to the TV, like the HDMI cables.
- Wait for 60 seconds.
- Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds (while the TV is unplugged).
- Now plug the power cable back in.
- Turn your TV On and check if the screen is back to normal. If it is still frozen, then try the next method.
Uninstalling Unknown Applications
If you have recently installed any application on your Hisense TV, uninstall it immediately. It is possible that the app contains bugs that are causing Hisense TV to freeze on the start screen.
Related: How to Download Apps on Hisense Smart TV.
Update Hisense TV Firmware
Using outdated firmware also causes freezing and lagging on Hisense Smart TV.
Usually, Hisense TV automatically checks for available software updates and begins installation when any update is available.
However, if your TV is not automatically installing the updates, you can do it manually to remove all the bugs and ensure the smooth functioning of your television.
Hard Reset Your Hisense TV
If the soft reset doesn’t work, try the hard reset method. By hard reset, we mean factory resetting your Hisense TV.
As your TV screen is stuck and you can’t access the settings and menu, you need to do it without a remote.
The reset button on Hisense TV is usually found on the back side of the TV panel. It is a small pinhole; you need a pin or ballpoint to press the button.
For a step-by-step guide, check out all the methods to reset Hisense TV without a remote.
How To Fix Hisense Roku TV Stuck on Logo
Hisense Roku TV can also be hanging on the logo screen. Whatever the reason behind the stuck screen, the following troubleshooting tricks can help you to get out of this issue.
- Soft reset your TV
- Factory reset your Roku TV without remote
- Re-install or update the Roku firmware
Why Is My Hisense TV Stuck on Logo Screen?
A software glitch or bug may make your TV stuck at the Hisense logo screen. Some of the other reasons are:
- Outdated firmware
- Problem with an app
- An issue with the TV’s internal board
- Faulty HDMI adapter
How Do You Force A Hisense TV To Reboot?
When you find your TV stuck at the loading screen, you can force a Hisense TV to reboot by unplugging the TV from the power outlet. After unplugging all the connected cords from the TV, Wait for 2 minutes and plug the cord back in. Now turn On your Hisense TV to check if the screen works properly.
Why Is My Hisense TV Stuck On Standby?
- Your Hisense TV may get stuck on standby mode due to a minor glitch on your TV’s power board. It can conveniently be resolved by performing a soft reset.
- Problems in the power supply can also cause your Hisense Roku TV to get stuck in standby mode.
- Outdated apps or firmware can be a reason behind interrupted streaming. Try to reboot your TV and update the firmware to enjoy smooth transmission.
How Do I Unfreeze My Hisense Smart TV?
You can unfreeze your Hisense smart TV by power cycling your TV. This can be done by:
- Unplug the TV
- Press and hold the power button for 30 seconds
- Wait for 60 seconds
- Plug the cord and turn On the TV.
Unfortunately, many Hisense TV users have complained that their Hisense TV has stuck on the Hisense TV loading circle. This can be very irritating. But with some easy troubleshooting tricks, you can solve it. The most effective and easy way is to power cycle the TV. However, if it fails to resolve the issue, you can factory reset your TV to remove all updates or trouble-causing bugs from the system. I hope the article was helpful. If you want to know more about Hisense TV, comment below.