Polaroid TVs are a great option when it comes to enjoying modern features on a budget. Polaroid smart TVs offer endless fun with online streaming and connecting stand-alone devices.
To stream content, you need to set up the internet on Polaroid TV.
I have covered all possible methods you can use to connect your Polaroid smart TV to an internet connection with or without using a remote.
To connect your Polaroid TV to WiFi, go to home, navigate to Settings, Network, Wireless Device, and select Scan Wireless Networks. Select the desired network and enter password to get connected.
How To Connect A Polaroid TV To WiFi With A Remote
Following are the steps you can follow to connect your Polaroid TV to WiFi with a remote.
- Click on the ‘Home’ button on your Polaroid TV remote
- Scroll down and open the ‘Settings’ menu on your Polaroid TV
- Click on the ‘Network’ and select ‘OK’
- Now scroll down and click on ‘Wireless Device.’
- Click on ‘Scan Wireless Networks’
- Now, from the list of available networks, select your WiFi Network connection
- Enter the password and click on ‘Connect.’
- Your Polaroid TV will now be connected to the WiFi network
If your original Polaroid TV remote is not working or is misplaced, you can also use a replacement remote.
There are many replacement remotes available in the market. You can get one for your TV and enjoy streaming your favorite shows.
Roku Express 4K+ Streaming Device
How To Connect A Polaroid TV To WiFi Without A Remote
If your Polaroid TV remote is not working, here are the methods you need to follow to get internet connectivity.
Using Physical TV Buttons
You can take advantage of the physical control panel on the Polaroid TV to connect it to the internet. You will find the control panel on the side of the TV.
You can use the CH +/- for navigation and VOL +/- for the selection of any option. The rest of the procedure is the same as mentioned above.
Using Keyboard Or Mouse
All Polaroid smart TVs have an HDMI port at the back. You can connect your mouse or keyboard to your TV via this port.
Once connected, you can connect your Polaroid TV to WiFi by following the same (above-mentioned) steps:
‘Home’ -> ‘Settings’ -> ‘Network’ -> ‘Wireless Device’ -> ‘Scan Wireless Networks’ -> select network -> ‘Connect’
Alternate Ways Of Connecting Polaroid TV To the Internet Without A Remote
Using A Wired Connection
If, for some reason, you cannot connect your Polaroid TV to a wireless network, try connecting it with an ethernet cable.
When you connect one end of your LAN cable with your Polaroid TV and the other end with the router, the TV automatically accesses the internet.
Why Is My Polaroid TV Not Connecting To WiFi?
There are a few reasons that are restricting your Polaroid TV from connecting to the WiFi network. You need to check these one by one.
- Firstly, check that your Polaroid TV is within the range of your WiFi router. Your TV is not connecting due to poor internet signal strength.
- Your TV is not connecting to WiFi due to temporary bugs and glitches. You must restart your TV and router to get rid of this problem.
- Other devices near your router can cause wireless interference. Remove them!
- You can call your internet service provider to ensure there is no issue with the service.
If this doesn’t troubleshoot the Polaroid smart TV internet connectivity issue, you can factory reset the Polaroid TV to fix the issue.
The Final Cut
I hope the methods we have shared are helpful for all situations. Whether you have a remote or not, you want alternate methods like a keyboard or mouse, or you want to connect through a wired network, every solution is mentioned here. If you want more information related to Polaroid TVs, mention it in the section below!