Being a tech appliance, sometimes Finlux TVs start performing abnormally like getting stuck on standby mode or having a blank screen occasionally. Screen stuck is a standard issue that happens with almost all TVs, while a blank screen can occur for several reasons, including a sudden power outage.
So, what can you do to fix such glitches? One instant fix to these problems is to perform a hard reset on Finlux smart TV. But we also recommend you try a soft reset to prevent data loss before restoring your television to default settings. Instruction to restore Finlux Smart TV is totally different from hard resetting TCL TV and steps to reset Vizio TV.
To factory reset the Finlux smart TV you’ll need to enter the service menu of the TV by pressing the following digits 4, 7, 2, 5. For more details follow the steps given below.
Table of Contents
How To Reset Finlux Smart TV With & Without Remote 
Here we will share two different ways to restore the TV to its original settings. The first method is to do it with a remote and the second method is to reset the Finlux TV without remote
Reset Finlux Smart TV With Remote
- Switch ON your Finlux TV and grab the remote.
- Now, press the “Menu” button.
- Next, you need to press these numbers in the given sequence; 4, 7, 2, 5. Ensure that you press these buttons in quick succession.
- The service menu will appear on your Finlux TV screen. You need to look for the “Restore to Default,” “Default Settings,” “Restore,” or “Reset” options. Different models have different names for the same option, so once you find any of these options, select it and press “OK.”
This way, you’ll be able to restore your Finlux TV to its original settings. Once the TV reboots, you’ll need to set it up from scratch.
Factory Reset Finlux TV Without Remote
Unfortunately, it’s not possible to factory reset a Finlux TV without a remote. So, if you don’t have your Finlux smart TV remote, you’ll either need to get a replacement or find a universal remote that works with your Finlux TV.
If that’s not possible, check whether your phone has an IR blaster. If yes, then download the Finlux TV remote app and use it as the remote instead. The remote app has the same buttons as the original remote, which makes it a better option as compared to the universal remote.
If none of these options is available, you won’t be able to factory reset your Finlux TV because there’s no way to enter the service menu of Finlux TV sets without a remote.
[su_quote]Earlier we shared: How To Reset Pioneer Plasma TV.[/su_quote]
Troubleshooting Finlux Smart TV
For some issues, troubleshooting tips and tricks will do just fine. So, here are some troubleshooting tips that you can use and fix most of the Finlux TV issues:
- If your TV won’t turn on, ensure that you check the power cord. At times it’s the power cord that’s not plugged in correctly, and you simply need to secure the cable properly in order to turn on the TV.
- For any picture-related issues, ensure that you check whether you have selected the right TV system or not. Not just that, but at times, poor TV signals can also be the real culprit, so make sure you check on the antenna or coaxial cable.
- If your Finlux TV is only giving out sound from one speaker, go through the sound menu and see if the balance is set to one extreme.+ If yes, change it to double.
Finlux, a popular brand, has been manufacturing both smart and non-smart TV sets for quite a while now. The TV brand has been providing its consumers with some great TV sets from Denmark to Turkey for years now. Finlux Smart TVs are pretty easy to use; the rarely occurring issues in these TV sets don’t stay for long, and a soft or power reset can fix it all. Most of the time, a factory reset isn’t required, and a soft reset will fix it all. However, if some issue persists, there might be something wrong with the internal hardware. So, instead of waiting for your Finlux TV to turn on on its own, contact Finlux TV customer support.