One of the easiest solutions that we found for fixing Blaupunkt issues instantly is to factory Reset Blaupunkt TV with or without the remote.
Blaupunkt TVs are mostly famous for their affordable prices and reliability; however, speaking from experience, these TVs have some recurring problems that need to be addressed. These issues include:
- TV keeps freezing
- Getting stuck on the logo (commonly known as stuck on standby mode).
- Not being able to use the remote control.
- Blank screen and zero audio output.
- Slow functioning
While the company is still trying to fix these issues in the newer TVs, what should the users of current and previous models do about it? Typically, a soft reset does the trick. However, sometimes, this method might not help, and that’s when the factory reset comes in handy.
To factory reset Blaupunkt TV, we opened the “Storage & Reset” option in the “Settings” menu and select “Factory Data Reset”.
How To Factory Reset Blaupunkt TV with Remote 
Before restoring your Blaupunkt TV, note that all the passwords, installed applications, and other personalized settings will be lost. In easier words, it will restore the Blaupunkt TV to its default settings.
Now, if you think that no other method is working, follow all these steps carefully to factory restore your TV:
- First, you need to Switch ON your Blaupunkt TV. Once it’s turned on, the “Start Menu” will appear.
- Now, select the “Gear Wheel” icon to open the Blaupunkt TV settings.
- Scroll down in settings and open the “Storage & Reset” option.
- In the next menu, you need to scroll and select the “Factory Data Reset” option.
- A warning message will show up on the screen. This is to inform you that the entire internal storage data will be lost, including the app data, google accounts, downloaded apps, and system settings. Again, select the “Factory Data Reset” option.
- Next, select the “Erase everything” option to confirm the reset.
Once you have confirmed the factory reset, the process will take between 5 to 15 minutes, depending on the data the TV has. When the reset is done, your Blaupunkt TV will restore to factory settings. Go on and set your TV up from scratch according to your requirements.
Factory Reset Blaupunkt TV Without Remote
If you don’t have the remote of Blaupunkt TV, you can use the buttons present on your TV to carry out the process. For every TV function, there is a button on the Blaupunkt TV, and these buttons will help you reset the TV without the remote control. By using these buttons, you can factory restore your device.
Here’s how to reset Blaupunkt TV easily:
- Press the “Menu” button present on your TV.
- Now, by using the channel buttons, navigate to the “Gear Icon” and select it to get to the settings.
- Here, scroll through the menu and find the “Storage & reset” option
- Next, you have to select the “Factory data reset” from both drop-down menus.
- Lastly, select “Erase everything” and confirm the factory reset.
You can use the same method of factory reset by downloading the Blaupunkt application on your IR blaster-enabled smartphone and using the app as a remote for your Blaupunkt TV.
Earlier, we posted:
Soft/Power Reset Blaupunkt TV
A soft or power reset mostly solves problems like freezing, lagging, and even slowed-down functioning of the Blaupunkt TV. So, if you are also facing any similar issue, perform a power reset before you go for any other methods.
By performing this reset, only the temporary memory will be lost, while the rest of the data will stay saved. For a soft/power reset, follow these steps:
- Turn off your Blaupunkt TV.
- Unplug the AC adapter of your TV from the power socket.
- Now locate and hold the “Power” button on the TV for approx. 30 seconds. The button is usually located on the left of the screen.
- The power left inside your Blaupunkt TV will be drained out completely.
- Leave it unplugged for 15 minutes, it is even better if you can leave the TV unplugged overnight.
- Plugin the AC adapter and turn ON your TV.
Many Blaupunkt users have tried these methods, and it has saved them from performing a hard reset and losing all the data stored on their Blaupunkt TV.
Resetting Blaupunkt TV Password
Many Blaupunkt TV owners ask what to do when they have forgotten their TV’s password and want to reset it. If that ever happens to you, try using the default master password of Blaupunkt TV, which is 4711. This will allow you to get access to the TV menu, and then you can set a new password.
Note: Don’t enter the wrong password more than twice, or it will block you from entering the password at all. In that case, you’ll need to contact customer service.
Performing soft or factory reset on Blaupunkt TV will fix all issues if they are not related to hardware. When you restore the TV to its original settings, there will be a noticeable improvement in TV performance. Your television set will also stop lagging, freezing, and running smoothly. However, if you have tried everything and the TV is still causing trouble, you should contact Blaupunkt customer support and get professional help.